Re: [squid-users] Re: Ip address

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 02 Jun 2003 15:00:06 +0200

I wrote it..

it is only a few lines UNIX shell script. The hard job of accepting the
HTTP connection and reading the request is done by the web server, all
the script has to do is to present the information and select what to
present.

The actual script can be found in the devel.squid-cache.org website CVS
tree as test.cgi if you want a local copy.

mån 2003-06-02 klockan 14.35 skrev Jeff Donovan:
> Thats an awesome script. might I ask where you got it?
>
> --jeff
> On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 04:28 AM, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>
> > Sorry. The URL is spelled wrongly. What about
> >
> > http://devel.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/test
> >

> > On Sunday 01 June 2003 02.08, Kyle Kopacz wrote:
> >> a blank page.
> >>

> >> From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>

> >> Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
> >> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
> >
> > --
> > Donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.
> > https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=hno%40squid-cache.org
> >
> > If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid or
> > firewall appliances please refer to MARA Systems AB, Sweden
> > http://www.marasystems.com/, info@marasystems.com

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before