[squid-users] ntlm authentification and groups

From: glen hyland <borknager@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to make a group that is allowed
internet access and everyone else is disallowed?

I would like to create a group on our client nt/2000
servers, just for internet access, but block all who
are not in that group.

I have squid and nt authentification working right
now, but it doesnt block anyone who is a domain user.

Are there scripts or is it just a simple ACL entry?

I checked th FAQ, and also the mailing list I didnt
find anything.

Thanks,
Glen