[squid-users] --> Re: Helpt with LDAP AUTH

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:07:43 -0300

Henrik,
 Thanks, yesterday, just bofore a go home I could see what was happening:
   My file whit the usernames was in the form: domain\user, because I also
use NTLM for authenticate. After I put my user name in the form: user in
the file, it worked.
  This makes me think again about a problem I had some months ago: my SARG
report will show two different users: domain\user and user
  Aren´t there someting I can do to make both users authentication schemes
log on the access.log file just user, ou domain\user ????

Thanks a lot ! -- Alex Carlos Braga Antão
Analista de Suporte
FNDE - Fundo Nacional de Desenvolvimento da Educação