Re: [squid-users] Performance with DeLL/XEON

From: <macaco@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:23:25 -0300 (BRT)

Hello.

Thank you very much for so many helpful information Henrik, with your
message I recompiled my squid and my kernel for no-SMP (disabled the
HyperThreading feature of the XEON processor) and so far the proxy is
stable and fast.

I changed the 10k RPM scsi disk for 3x 9 GB ones and used configure wihout
the options you pointed me I was using the wrong way.

Would you recommend me anything else to improve performance or you think
I'm just OK now?

Again, thank you VERY much.