Re: [squid-users] Performance with DeLL/XEON

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 20:42:18 +0200

macaco@ns1.twi.com.br wrote:

> Would you recommend me anything else to improve performance or you think
> I'm just OK now?

If you are OK or not is easier for you to judge.

If your performance seems OK now then there is not much more to look at
right now.

If you need to squeeze a bit more performance out of what you have then
there might be some tuning left to do, but there it little or no point
to spend time on this unless you need to.