Re: [squid-users] Blocking Files

From: Justin Hennessy <jhennessy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:19:14 +0930

Cable,

Not sure about question 2 but this is how I blocked EXE files, you could modify this to do what you want:

acl EXE urlpath_regex \.[eE][xX][eE]
http_access deny EXE

Would be interested in how to give a "list" of extensions though.

Justin Hennessy RHCT MCSE
Network and Systems Administrator
City of Mitcham
131 Belair Rd
Torrens Park
South Australia 5062

Ph: +61 8 8372 8854
Fax: +61 8 8372 8101
Mobile: 0411 861 008

Quote: "It could be terminal, if I meet the Lone Sniper hiding behind his grassy
knoll."

Information contained in this message may be confidential information and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege or public interest immunity. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised. If you have received this document in error, please telephone (08) 8372 8888.

>>> cable linux <cablelinux@yahoo.com> 17/06/2003 12:44:10 pm >>>
hello,

Q1. I want to block *.pdf files from my squid.

Q2. ok fine if that above acl works than how can i
block more than one files (*.ps, *.pdf, *.doc,
*.swf)unlimited with one command.

Regards
cable