Re: [squid-users] Extra send traffic !!!

From: Mohammad Ali Agheli <maagheli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:52:53 +0430

I installed squid on separate Linux box and use
that as a proxy server for one ISP.I placed that between
one CISCO router and RAS of ISP.
But as I told you when I add this proxy server in ISP network,
send traffic will increase suddenly. It causes the low speed of ISP network
and users.
The bandwidth of this ISP is 2 MB receive and 512KB send.