[squid-users] Hourly Reports

From: Andrew Loughnan <andrewl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:47:49 +1000

Would anyone have a cron job for Sarg's log file analysis program that would create hourly reports on where and what my darling students are doing.

Thanks
Andrew Loughnan, MCP
Computer Services Manager
St Joseph's College
135 Aphrasia St
Geelong, Victoria Australia
3220
Ph +61 3 5226-8100
DD +61 3 5226-8165
Fax +61 3 5221-6983
E-mail: andrewl@sjc.vic.edu.au <mailto:andrewl@sjc.vic.edu.au>
Web Site: <http://www.sjc.vic.edu.au/>

Please Note:
This email message and any attachments are:
    - for the named person's use only and only the intended recipient
        may access or use them
    - confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
        information. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination,
        disclosure or copying of this material, other than to the
        addressee, or any reading, use, interference with or reliance
        upon any of this material, is unauthorized and prohibited
    - subject to copyright. No part of them maybe reproduced, adapted
        or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner
If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender
by return email and delete the email message and any attachments from your
system. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
mistransmission.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them
to be the views of St Joseph's College, Geelong
Whilst we use software to detect viruses we exclude all liability for the
presence of any virus or alike in any email message or attachments.