Re: [squid-users] Howto Block Msn Messenger in Squid !!

From: Andrew Thomson <ajthomson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:39:41 +1000

because i don't care about hotmail either, i'm seeing some positive
results with:

acl hotmail dstdomain .hotmail.com
http_access deny hotmail

acl hotmail2 url_regex hotmail
http_access deny hotmail2

acl yahoo dstdomain .msg.yahoo.com
http_access deny yahoo

the last one blocks yahoo messenger too..

ajt.