[squid-users] My ignorance or Squid lack this?

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

A-o-a

          I was looking my traffic graphs and i found
it growing big, i traced the reason and i find that my
squid machine is reponsible for that, one of our user
was downloading something and that has choked our
whole bandwidth of 2Mb.

           Well question is, is there any way to
terminate that download session, without effecting the
rest of the clients browsing. Wingate have this
functioanlity and i really feel that squid need to
have this. So is there any ?

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )