Re: [squid-users] logging of user agents

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:23:14 +0200

Frank Neumann wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> which patch should I use to get the user agent logged in access.log?
> What are your recommendations and experiences? Target will be squid 2.5.

 By your command, excerpt from squid.conf.default :

# TAG: useragent_log
# Note: This option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the
# --enable-useragent-log option
#
# Squid will write the User-Agent field from HTTP requests
# to the filename specified here. By default useragent_log
# is disabled.
#
#Default:
# none

 'Reading the world will always give ultimate wisdom.
 (PraghaKhan,India Baipur 1642)