Re: [squid-users] logging of user agents

From: Frank Neumann <frank.neumann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:58:39 +0200

Hi,

I should have made things more clear, sorry. I want the user agent to be
logged together with the request in one file in one line. I tested
useragent_log in squid.conf but this gives you an extra logfile with only the
user agent logged in it. If you have multiple requests per second I'm not
able to match requests and user agents. On the squid developer site there are
several links to patches for including the user agent in the native squid
log. My question was which of these patches you guys would recommend to use.

Thanks,
Frank