[squid-users] Re: squid and google

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:59:39 +0200

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 01.48, surjadis@cbn.net.id wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have been running Squid 2.5.STABLE.1 successfully for some time
> now.
>
> However, when the internet clients perform a Google search and
> click on the Google Cached Pages, it will be blocked i.e. the
> Internet clients will be re-directed to the "Corporate Warning"
> page that we developed.

The question you need to ask is why your setup gives the user your
"Corporate Warning" page when the user asks for google cached pages.

As this is some invention of you we cannot help you without an
explanation how this is set up. How is the redirection to this
"Corporate Warning" page implemented, and what is the criterias for
it to happen?