Re: [squid-users] cache_peer for authorisation on upstream proxy

From: Mr. Proxy <Proxy4NT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:18:50 +0200

Hi Henrik,

yes this is correct that there is nothing to cache on https, I know this but
my problem
is that the proxy authorisation on ssl connections does not work on M$
Browsers < IE6 ;o(
The Browsers crash if there was no authorisation over a http session first.
So I search for a way to do this with a trick (upstream for auth).

Regards Daniel

Server Environment for my ssl tests:
OS: Win32 NT4-XP
Squid: SquidNT 2.3 - 2.6