[squid-users] maxconn to limit user's window on their computer

From: Aqil <aq1l@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:16:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

First of all, my squid is already running happily with
its authentication procedure...

Now I want to limit my users to make just a certain
number of connections, say 1 connection. So I put in
my squid.conf these lines :

acl justone src 10.100.1.1
acl 1CONN maxconn 1

http_access deny 1CONN justone

The user with IP address 10.100.1.1, after opening the
first internet page, say www.yahoo.com, can't then
make a second connection, i.e.:
-he can't open a new browser and then type
www.hotmail.com for example
-he can't also browse mail.yahoo.com in a "new browser
window" by right-clicking it's link in the first
page..

So far so good..

But..
When he tries to browse mail.yahoo.com in the "same
browser window", he is also denied to go further...

This is not really what I want. I want that user still
can browse any other links as much as he wants, as
long as he just open ONE browser window...

Is there any additive thing to consider, to make
people can still browse anything and as many times as
he wants from only one browser ?

As usual, I would very appreciate any idea

TIA and regards,
aqil