Re: [squid-users] Solaris 8 running out of filedescriptors

From: Masood Ahmad Shah <masood@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:13:21 +0500

Would you like to tell us, which solaris version you are using?
Because there are different ways to increase file descriptors in diffirent
version of Solaris....

--
Best Regs,
Masood Ahmad Shah
|   Fibre Net (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore, Pakistan
|   Tel: +92-42-6677024
|   Mobile: +92-300-4277367
|   http://www.fibre.net.pk
(Dennis Ritchie)
"All I want is a few minutes alone with the source code for the universe and
a quick recompile."