RE: [squid-users] NTLM Authentication problems

From: Haydn Byrne <Haydn.Byrne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:43:19 +1000

Thanks Edward
I applied the patch but still had no success. The MS article attached to
the patch seemed to point to a problem with IE6SP1 (which is what I am
using), so I tried using an IE5.5 client but still experienced the same
problem.
No dialog box is presented (but thats what I want), the page isn't
displayed, and a TCP_DENIED entry is entered into the access.log file.
I've double checked (and triple checked!) that winbind is all working
using wbinfo, and also by testing wb_auth at the command line.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers
Haydn