[squid-users] squid gets kill

From: Vikrant Agarwal <vikku_agarwal@dont-contact.us>
Date: 2 Jul 2003 04:16:38 -0000

Hi all ,

This is my first time posting to this mailing list . I'm facing
one very strange problem with my squid . My squid get killed once
in two or three days automatically and only after reinstalling it
with its RPM it gets up, i use same squid.conf file after every
new installation . i've checked each & every point and founds ok
at my end .

I'm using Red Hat 7.2 with kernel 2.4.7-10 and squid RPM
squid-2.4.STABLE6-6.7.3.i386.rpm

does anyone have any idea on this .??

Reg

Vikrant Agarwal
Click below to experience Sooraj R Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik, Abhishek
  & Kareena http://www.mpkdh.com