[squid-users] urgent squid with squidguard help

From: Vishal For You <nuttyvishal4u@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:36:23 +0530

I am using squid for a long time. Right now the company i am working in
wants to restrict internet usage based on departments and location. I have
installed squidguard but facing problems with configuration. I know this is
wrong place to ask questions about squidguard but this is the only place
from where i had got answers to my questions for squid quickly :-).
I have configured the redirect_program and children directive.
I just want to know whether i should allow all in squid.conf and then
restrict the usage with squidguard?
I am confused. I have tried lots of things but its not working.
Atleast suggest me a place where i can post questions like this....
Waiting 4 help
Vishal

Dress up your desktop! Get the best wallpapers.
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnchannels/Entertainment/wallpaperhome.asp Just
click here!