[squid-users] FTP authenticated logons

From: Jorge Umaña <jorgeaub@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:12:33 -0600

I am using squid-2.4.STABLE7, right now I have access to the http service
and to
the ftp service with an anonymous account, however when I try to access with
specific account it does not work I do not get any prompt to put the login
and
password neither with ftp://username@host. Could you say me what is wrong.
This is part of my squid.conf file:

#My only safe ports
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 # https

#The access allow, where "redLocal" is my address network
http_access allow redLocal Safe_ports

I also wrote the "acl ftp_proto proto FTP" and put this in the "http_access
allow redLocal Safe_ports ftp_proto", but did not work.

I will apreciate your help

Thanks.

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/