[squid-users] Your opinions on setup

From: glen hyland <borknager@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out the best
authentification to use with DG and squid. Here is the
scenrio. My boss wants NTLM authentification, with
different policies for different users. Like one for
teacher(for all access), and one for student (with
limitd access). So far I have not been able to get it
to work. Now I ask for your help, in deciding what
would be the best way to get different access levels,
and figuring out what would be the best
authentification. Would LDAP be able to accomplish
that. What would be the best way to handle this?
running two squids and two DG's, using an ldap
server??

Any comments or working solutions would be grateful!

Thanks
Glen