RE: [squid-users] Page loading issues

From: Jeremy Broadway <jbroadway@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:44:21 -0400

Well I was able to resolve the problem it seems that the google toolbar
was causing it to hang up, the access.log was showing multiple deny's to
an address space owned by google even though I was on a completely
different website. I uninstalled it this morning and I haven't had any
page hangs happen since (usually I would have a few by now).

Thanks for your help on letting me know that the behavior with the
cache.log is normal.

Jeremy Broadway
Network Administrator
jbroadway@sfish.org