RE: [squid-users] Wb_ntlmauth breaks persistant_request_timeout?

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:44:54 -0400

>The work-around seemed to work when persistent connections are required

>for forms. However, it only solved half of the pages that die. The
other
>pages, as stated before are .jsp and .asp.

>Right now I am on Support.Nokia. com and cruising around in their
Secure
>Knowledge database. It is over an SSL connection. There is no time
>associated with these connections. They will just die randomly.

I assume this just occurs in the knowledgebase? I was just on the
secure site you gave a link to and had no problems, but I couldn't
access the secure knowledgebase to check that. Are there any other
sites you have this problem with that are publicly accessible?

My setup is similar to yours: Squid 2.5STABLE3 on RedHat 7.3, IE
5.5SP2, wb_ntlmauth and wb_group auth.

If you could give me some other sites with this problem I can try
it also.

Adam