RE: [squid-users] javascript + ntlm auth + IE6

From: Haydn Byrne <Haydn.Byrne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:24:38 +1000

Henrik
Nothing anormal in the access.log or cache.log, however I have managed to workaround this problem.
The client PC had Java Plugin v1.4 installed and that was causing the auth prompts. By turning off the plugin everything worked OK. Still, I have some sites which need java 1.4 to be accessed correctly so if there are any fixes...

Regards
Haydn