Re: [squid-users] Cachemgr.cgi - Manager Name & Password

From: Chijioke Kalu <kchijioke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:28:52 -0700

Excellent Henrik, it worked, but i could have sworn there was a time i used
to access it via the localhost and the http_access manager was still denied.

at least it works, removed the deny manager, am satisfied with it, maybe
i'll just put a password, so it cant be accessed from elsewhere

thank you, again and again

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 15.48, Chijioke Kalu wrote:

> so when i supply that parameter as the cache_host and port, i get
> access configuration denied access, which prevents me from
> accessing.

Which is good progress.

Now see your http_access rules for manager access.

> PS, was also "shamed" to ask cause i know it has been asked and
> answered many times

Not that many.