RE: [squid-users] Squid NTLM, Winbind Authentication Cache Issue:

From: Joseph M Siegmann <joseph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:22:02 -0400

Looks like that did fix the problem.

I changed in my /etc/squid/squid.conf file the line:
        external_acl_type gpuser2 %LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/wb_group
   to:
        external_acl_type gpuser2 ttl=1 concurrency=5 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/wb_group

Which seems to have fixed the problem with Squid Caching the logon.

Thanks.

For everyone else.. Some pointers:

Winbind:
- Make sure you use the -n switch on the daemon
Squid:
- Make sure you give the external program a TTL like above example.
Windows Domain:
- Remember that if you have more than 1 DC it takes time for them to
replicate to each other.

Thanks,

You made my day.!
Joseph M Siegmann