[squid-users] Re: How to Uninstall Squid?

From: Anthony M. Rasat <anton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:33:49 +0700

Hi Anant,

You don't need to uninstall Squid just to modify configuration. Simply edit
squid.conf file to your satisfaction then apply command "/(path to
squid)/squid -k reconfigure" even when Squid already running.

I think it would be a terrible inconvenience to uninstall an application
first just to modify its configuration.

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
PT. Kalteng Pos Press