Re: [squid-users] logs analysis

From: Ronaldo Lazzari <tuamae@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 15:17:30 -0300

I had already tryed Sarg, and i realy liked it. The problem is that a
need some dynamic logs. I need a software that can make some queryes
over the logs.
What would be cool is a program that can store logs in some database and
print the results of my queryes similar of that made by Sarg.
The biggest problem is that a have something like 2GB/day, and i need to
store 30 days of logs!

Thanks

Ronaldo