[squid-users] different values recommend for diskd (values swaped ?)

From: Dieter Bloms <dieter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:44:19 +0200

Hi,

in the FAQ you it is shown, that Q1 should be hiher than Q2.
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-22.html#ss22.9

in the squid.conf it is shown other wise.
--snip--
# Q1 specifies the number of unacknowledged I/O requests when
# Squid
# stops opening new files. If this many messages are in the
# queues,
# Squid won't open new files. Default is 64
#
# Q2 specifies the number of unacknowledged messages when Squid
# starts blocking. If this many messages are in the queues,
# Squid blocks until it recevies some replies. Default is 72
--snip--

Which value should be higher ?
My option is Q2 should be higher than Q1.

--
Gruß
  Dieter