Re: [squid-users] Range Requests handled in Squid v2.5s1

From: Snowy <xuefeng_dongmei@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:25:50 +0800

I just used the default value, which is 0KB.

I have seen a lot of HTTP responses with code=206 in my cache access.log
file. Amony them, many of URLs refer to the same downloaded file but from
different clients. I wonder if Squid will count the object sizes many times
in this case for server side traffic? Could this cause my cache's byte hit
ratio negative most of time?

Thanks.

Snowy