[squid-users] Connection with a router

From: Jorge Umaña <jorgeaub@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:30:19 -0600

I already have an Internet connection with squid in my Linux box but I want
to connect with a router Cisco 1710, because I need the hardware firewall
and the VPN support. I change the pool direction in the nat table, the DNS
lookup and the ip addresses of the router interfaces with ConfigMaker, right
now the router has the public ip address that Linux had before and the Linux
network card that was connected to Internet is down, the route table on
Linux has the default option with the address of the router that is
connected to my LAN. However it does not work. I don't have a connection
with linux and the other computers that use SQUID neither. Somebody knows
what is wrong??

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/