[squid-users] Predictive caching?

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:45:59 +0100

Hi all,

Just had a suggestion about a project I'm working on: can we provide
predictive caching? I know it's possible to use cron and wget to schedule
downloads of pages to keep them in the cache, but is there any way I can get
squid to follow links on pages it downloads so they load even quicker when
requested by users? There's nothing in the docs so I'm presuming this is a
no? In which case, is anyone aware of ways I can get this type of behaviour
to work?

Regards,

nry

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger