Re: [squid-users] Question for the users....

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:11:30 +0100

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 7:00 pm, Paul.Fiero@ci.austin.tx.us wrote:

> I am in the process of trying to put together a list of current squid users
> that I could present to my management to convince them that other "people"
> are using it.

I think this would be a good piece of information to collect and place on the
project website - along the same lines as http://www.mailscanner.info

I think any list of "who uses this Open Source software" is good for such
projects, because otherwise it's difficult to convince some management types
that it's a serious thing to consider.

Just my 2p

Antony.

--
There are two possible outcomes.
If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.