[squid-users] Question for the users....

From: <Paul.Fiero@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:00:06 -0500

I am in the process of trying to put together a list of current squid users
that I could present to my management to convince them that other "people"
are using it. If any would care to respond to me off list I would
appreciate it. I would be interested in a) a list of user that anyone knows
of, or b) a response telling me if you use it or know of anyone using it.

My e-mail address is paul.fiero@ci.austin.tx.us

Paul Fiero
Information Security Analyst
City of Austin Communications and Technology Management
(512) 974-3559
paul.fiero@ci.austin.tx.us

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is
confidential. It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other than to the
addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because of this information
is strictly prohibited.

Vampireware /n/, a project, capable of sucking the lifeblood out of anyone
unfortunate enough to be assigned to it, which never actually sees the light
of day, but nonetheless refuses to die.