Re: [squid-users] Squid is runnin as a standalone server

From: Reena Panwar <reena_panwar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:51:43 -0400

Hi

I am sorry If you felt bad at Look you didnot..."
I did not mean it.

Anyways are you sure I will not be able to run cgi scripts on it I mean i make it run like a normal web server. Beacuse in that case their is no point using squid because right now i don't want to use any of its proxy services.

But the reason We were using squid is that may be in future we wanted to use these services.

Please look into the problem
Reena