[squid-users] Squid is runnin as a standalone server

From: Reena Panwar <reena_panwar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:16:24 -0400

Hi

Look you did not get my question..

I am using squid as a standalone web server. I don't want to use any other wen server with it. I am not using squid as a proxy but as a web server which will run for me like a normal apache server but I have to use squid only.

Now as we have certain directories in any other web server where we place our jsp and html page same way I wanna know if the above scenario can be achieved . If yes how. And where to place my cgi script and html pages.

Regards
Reena