Re: [squid-users] Squid is runnin as a standalone server

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:38:42 +0100

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 12:16 pm, Reena Panwar wrote:

> Hi
>
> Look you did not get my question..
>
> I am using squid as a standalone web server. I don't want to use any other
> wen server with it. I am not using squid as a proxy but as a web server
> which will run for me like a normal apache server but I have to use squid
> only.

Oh, I do apologise. I did not actually realise that it was possible to run
Squid as a web server - I thought it was only a proxy.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Regards,

Antony.

--
You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral