[squid-users] Tracking data downloads/duration of use

From: by way of Adam Luchjenbroers <Adam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:24:28 +0930

This was posted under "Configuration", sorry for using such a generic name but
I was tired at the time.

How would I go about tracking duration of usage and downloading of data by a
specific user.

Identification would likely be by using login/pass for proxy, or just
 terminal login and ident.

The proxy will be used in a kiosk environment, where each person can use it
and then be billed for time used/data transfered.

If information regarding both these statistics can also be provided to the
user, it would be good :)

--
"Unix is user-friendly. It just isn't promiscuous about which users it's
friendly with." - Steven King