[squid-users] Cybercafe setup

From: Steve Cody <squidusers@dont-contact.us>
Date: 26 Jul 2003 10:39:43 -0400

I'm setting up a "Cyber cafe" for a non-profit coffee shop. I've been
looking for free software that will enable me to monitor, administer,
and control the Internet access of the handful of PC's that are set up.
I am contemplating writing something of my own, but I would hate to
re-invent the wheel.

Can someone recommend a free, open source, package or set of scripts
that will work?

I'm running Squid v?, Dansguardian v2.1.6?, and IPtables on Redhat 9.

Thanks! Sorry for the lack of version info. It's the version that
comes installed with Redhat 9.

Steve Cody