[squid-users] Squid code: before results get returned to browser

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:44:21 +0100

Hi all,

Could any knowledgeable people tell me/us whereabouts in the squid code
(file name and line) the part is that finally returns the request result to
the browser? We're looking at the possibility of sending these results
through an external program before they are returned to the browser....

Thanks for any reply,

nry

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger