Re: [squid-users] Re: is there a way I can recieve replies only?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:38:10 +0200

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 17.44, frankblack@catholic.org wrote:

> I mean, how can I stop this mailing list from filling up my
> webmail inbox?

If you can not do it by deleting messages before your inbox is full or
moving to an email account allowing for a larger inbox, then your
other option is to unsubscribe from the list. See the mail headers of
any message received via the list for instructions on how to
unsubscribe, or pay a visit to www.squid-cache.org.

Unsubscribing from the list also means you can not ask any questions
on the mailing list, but this is not more than fair as if you vere
not subscribed chances are very high you will never receive the
answer to your question in case the answer is posted to the list only
(which it often is), and also would miss out on discussions relating
to your question.

If you do not have time to keep up with the relatively low list
traffic, then only subscribe while you have need to ask the list. But
be sure to check the list archives, FAQ etc before asking as the list
will not be very happy if your question was asked and answered
relatively recently in another thread (i.e. within the last week or
so).