[squid-users] ACLs

From: Fernando Maior <fernando@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:08:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

1)
I have a number of files that are my blacklist.

acl blacklist url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/blacklist1"
acl blacklist url_regex -i "/etc/squid/block/blacklist2"

Does squid search each file, in the order above,
trying to match the request? Or it reads the files
once at startup and make the search in a memory
hash, and only rereads the files if we command a
-k reload to it?

2)
Is there any setup on squid.conf that makes the searches
above faster? More memory for some kind of anything?

Thanks in advance!

--
Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior