[squid-users] VERY slow MSN performance

From: BERGOTTO Mario TECHTEL <mbergotto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:01:39 -0300

Hi folks, how you doing...
I've started forcing everybody here to use squid as their http proxy for MSN
Messenger and we're having very long delays (30 seconds) to send & receive
messages ...
My proxy server's load is low (no more than 20%).
I've tried not caching MSN traffic , but with no apparent success...
Regulard browsing performance is great, only msn has this problem.

Any ideas??

Regards,

  Mario.
Este mensaje de correo electrónico y sus adjuntos contienen información
confidencial y son para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si hubiese recibido
este mensaje por error le agradecemos nos lo haga saber y lo elimine de su
sistema; no deberá usar, retener, diseminar, distribuir o copiar este
mensaje o sus adjuntos, o revelar su contenido.

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto contain confidential
information, and are only for use by the addressee. If you have received
this e-mail message by mistake please let us know and delete it from your
system; you should not use, retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or any attachments thereto, or disclose their contents to anyone.