[squid-users] squid authentication

From: <malbor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:24:37 -0300

Hello friends: I am new in the subject squid, I'd like help to bypass
authenticacion of squid for a local direction IP (that server must leave to
Internet without requesting me user and password)

I d like to know too , how can leave user group access ONLY to one site
(corporate) and nothing else. But the other people will must access to the
rest of internet.

Sorry for my english. I appreciate any help. Thanks to the community.

Miguel

Red Hat Linux 8.0
Squid 2.4-stable7
No iptables/ipchains installed