[squid-users] Squid, WCCP, transparent proxy

From: Robert Mena <rt_mena@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

After reading the FAQ about wccp I still have some
doubts regarding my setup.

My router is actually a linux box with some
synchronous cards and I'd like to "force" the users to
use the cache in order to save bandwidth.

I'd would create some white list where direct access
should be granted, so some trouble sites could still
work but otherwise force the cache to be used.

I am not quite sure what would be the best way to do
this.

Any tips would be great!