[squid-users] SquidNT and NTLM

From: Daniel Meyer <eagle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:15:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi $list,

i'm trying to setup SquidNT to use NTLM for authentication. Basic-Auth and
NT-auth both work fine, but we'd like to use NTLM, so that users dont have
to enter username and password all the time.

The short story is: i cant find any complete and/or working examples, or
even a way how to test the ntlm-helper on the command line.

I'm running SquidNT 2.5stable3 on a windows NT 4 machine.

Can anyone provide a sample config taken from a working environment?

TIA,
Danny

--
Whenever, wherever                             http://www.cyberdelia.de