Re: [squid-users] URL could not be retrieved error...

From: Ehsan Lesani <ehsan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:04:05 +0430

Dear frined.
A t first you ought to enbale forwarding on your squid box.
Then you should use this command to set its transparency :

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i <interface name> --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128

Then it should be work

On of your problems is that you want to DNAT these packets but you did not
use from nat table so it should not work you know.

Ehsan Lesani