[squid-users] application timeout

From: Rodney Green <rgreen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:38:00 -0400

Greetings!

We have recently started using a Squid Proxy server along with a content
filter (Dan's Guardian). We have the need to connect to a web based
application on a daily basis and are having some problems. The application
opens in a java applet after the user is authenticated to the app. Before
the user is able to enter all of the needed data (about two minutes time)
the connection is lost and we get some kind of timeout error. This is
something that hasn't happened until after we started using Squid/Dan's
Guardian. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Rod