[squid-users] Reverse Proxy / Firewall - Jeanne

From: Jim Flowers <jflowers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:51:53 -0500

For everyone struggling with reverse proxy implementations of squid < 3.0
look over the information presented at:

http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu/IRIA/projects/d_jeanne.htm

Even if you do not want to use this particular approach, I found the
documentation of how they do it refreshing.

Because I use FreeBSD and not Linux, I had to replace the function calls to
fgets_unlocked() to fgets() in jeanne.c before it would compile but it looks
like it is working so I am going to try it out.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>