[squid-users] patch for squid.conf include directive

From: Nick Bartos <spam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:12:26 -0500 (CDT)

I have been searching for a way to get an include directive in the
squid.conf file. I found a patch, but it didn't apply to the latest
stable version. I also see that someone added it to the generic_modules
branch, but I would like to stick with the stable version.

Is there a patch (or some other way of doing this) available for the
current stable version?

I know about the ability to do includes for acl's etc (which I do use),
but I need some way of doing this for other directives.

Ideas?